The new GTS2 is the most radical kite that CORE has ever built. Yet it remains a true All-in-One kite thanks to the revolutionary ‘Future-C’ Shape. Simply put, it’s a kite that can do everything: big airs, powerful wave riding and radical kiteloops, both hooked and unhooked. The improvement of the original GTS proved a tough nut to crack for the CORE development team. The GTS2 took over 2 years to develop, and created a new kite concept, the ‘Future-C’. This shape intelligently combines all the advantages of both a ‘C’ and a ‘High Depower’ kite. Without compromise.
- Future-C: radical flight characteristics, whilst at the same time providing maximum comfort and safety
- Most direct C-kite bar feeling and the most precise turning behaviour with the new tip design and shorter bridles
- More lift, simple and precise, on demand
- Perfectly suited to unhooked tricks
- Customizable from easy handling to super agility
- Early planing and instant-relaunch, just like a delta kite
- New Speed-Pump-System
- Safety with the Virtual Fifth Line and the SENSOR-Bar
All-In-One with additional strenghts in Newschool, Freestyle & Wave
The jumping performance has been further improved. When hooked, there is a definite increase in lift and hang time, whilst with unhooked tricks, the GTS2 provides even more pop and better pressure release for easy handlepasses. It has an even better C-kite bar feeling and further improved low-end ability. Wave kiters will be pleased with the precise steering and quick turning ability, yet those that want to park the GTS2 will appreciate its high stability. The highly predictable turning radius makes radical kiteloops easier than ever. From hooked-in kiteloops to Beany’s unhooked “Killer Kiteloops”. The GTS2 is a real kiteloop machine.
Safety with the SENSOR-Bar
- Safety is provided, as ever, by the virtual fifth line and the SENSOR-Bar.
- The GTS2 is optimally matched to the SENSOR-BAR, with pressureless release on a virtual fifth line. The instant-relaunch is typically CORE, simple and perfect.
- CORE INTELLIGENT TRIM SYSTEM
- The rider can individually adjust both the bar pressure and the turning speed by using the “CORE Intelligent Trim System“ (CIT).
- The turning speed is adjustable from easy handling to super agile. The bar pressure and feedback are easily adjustable from light to strong.
- On delivery, the Kite is already ideally set-up for 90% of riders.
- GTS2 Kite with High Performance Backpack,
- Repair Kit Pro and Short Manual
5m – $1315, 6m – $1355, 7m – $1385, 8m – $1495, 9m – $1525, 10m – $1660, 11m – $1730, 12m – $1800, 13m – $1870, 14m – $1940, 15m – $2080